I’m currently part of the team at Digital Allies, where I work as their Training Lead. This means I’m responsible for developing our digital marketing training and delivering these sessions to businesses and individuals.
I’m really interested in how companies are using social media to communicate with audiences. I share a lot of what I read on Twitter. I pay particular attention to sports marketing, especially football, through my website The Online Rule.
You can see some of the posts I’ve written for this site below.
- World Cup 2018 FOMO hits fever pitch
- How to make people like your brand on social media
- Ofcom and marketing generalisations
- Mark Ritson in fine form on millennials
- How to create ‘dark Moments’ on Twitter
- The online resources I use for digital marketing
- Message from the dark side: The rise of ‘dark social’ and how you can use it in your business
- 2 ways to use private social media accounts in your marketing
- The 80/20 rule: What it is, how it can help you, and how to use it